Whether you’re a small business owner, an officer or general counsel at a large corporation, or an individual seeking legal advice, Washington & Associates, PLLC is the firm for you. Our team of aggressive, competent and ethical attorneys are here to assist you and help give you the confidence you need to make informed decisions and gain priceless peace of mind.
At Washington & Associates, PLLC, we assist clients in almost every aspect of their business from formation through restructuring to litigation. We assist clients in choosing the proper business organization for their needs based on preferred governance arrangements, ownership interests and funding strategies. In this regard, we work on policies and procedures; employment structure, including employee and independent contractor designation; and other federal, state, and local law requirements and considerations.
From day to day operations, transactions and contracts to disputes litigation, we believe in taking proactive measures to protect our clients’ interests. Our experience includes but is not limited to the following:
- Corporate formations, including articles and bylaws
- Business Consultation, General
- Business Transactions
- Contractual agreements between partners, investors, customers, clients, and other businesses; Joint Venture Agreements
- Commercial leases; mergers and acquisitions
- Non-compete agreements; confidentiality agreements
- Commercial Litigation Matters
- Buy/Sale Agreements
- Policies and Procedures; Employment Structure – (including employee and independent contractor designation); and other federal, state, and local law requirements and considerations