Danny Ray Scott was born and raised in Beaumont, Texas. Mr. Scott attended Texas A&M University. While attending Texas A&M, he was a member of the Texas A&M Corps of Cadets. After graduation Mr. Scott served our country as an active-duty officer in the United States Army at Fort Benning, Georgia.
Mr. Scott earned his law degree from the University of Houston in 1999 and was admitted to the Texas bar in 2000. After graduation from law school, he practiced law in San Antonio, Texas before returning home to Beaumont in 2005. At present, he utilizes his skills throughout Texas, Alabama and North Carolina.
Mr. Scott’s areas of practice include catastrophic personal injury (including asbestosis and mesothelioma toxic tort cases), commercial litigation and insurance bad faith, with an emphasis on property damage claims.
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Alabama
- State Bar of Texas’ Insurance Section
- Texas Bar College
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Jefferson County Black Lawyers Association
Admitted to Practice
- North Carolina
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Western, Northern and Southern Districts of Texas
- University of Houston, Juris Doctor, 1999
- Texas A&M University, Bachelor in Political Science, 1993